The Main Line Chamber of Commerce holds several high profile events annually that bring together members and guests to celebrate accomplishments of the business community, learn new strategies and explore issues relevant to the Main Line region and beyond. Signature events are among the largest gatherings each year, attracting an interesting mix of corporate executives, entrepreneurs and leaders of some of the region’s most prominent and effective nonprofits.
- The Annual Meetings and Economic Forecast Breakfast is held early in the year to assess the state of the Main Line and Greater Philadelphia.
- The Inspirational Breakfast features compelling stories about individuals and organizations having a transformative impact on the region.
- A Celebration of Business Leadership shares success stories with Business Awards and Leadership Main Line Graduation.
- The Gold Leaf Celebration honors outstanding female professionals whose work has impacted the Greater Main Line Region in the areas of business excellence, community service, exceptional women’s leadership and the advancement of all employees.
- Summit on Business Leadership and Corporate Volunteerism brings leaders together to discuss how businesses address community needs at a time when employees expect to work for companies that care about more than just the bottom line.
- The annual Red Carpet Dinner provides a unique evening of fine food with a provocative speaker to share with top clients and friends. Also at this event, the Main Line Gives Back Awards are given to companies that are philanthropic and volunteer in the community.