An investment in Chamber programs or events provides a key component to a company's marketing strategy. Sponsorships allow organizations to promote their brand and image through targeted exposure – helping accomplish their annual goals.
Interested in reaching your marketing goals? Call us at 610-687-6232 to receive more information about how the Chamber can help you to activate a sponsorship investment.
• Economic Forecast Breakfast - Held in February. Noted economists describe global economic trends and how they impact business in the coming year.
• Annual Meeting Breakfast - Held in February in conjunction with the Economic Forecast Breakfast, this event features the introductions of the newly elected Board of Directors of The Main Line Chamber of Commerce and The Main Line Chamber Foundation.
• Inspirational Breakfast - This springtime breakfast held at Valley Forge Military Academy & College has an inspirational theme in a military setting with both patriotic and spiritual components. This is one of the Chamber's most traditional and unique events.
• Celebration of Business Leadsership – A fabulous large-venue networking luncheon event held in early summer, the Chamber recognizes business achievements for Small, Medium and Large Business of the Year, and Non-Profit Business of the Year. The event also features the noteworthy presentation of the F. Karl Schauffele Community Service Award. Recipients are honored for contributions to specific fields of endeavor and the community. This event also serves as the graduation ceremony for the Leadership Main Line class.
• Gold Leaf Celebration - The Main Line Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with Devereux, has established the Helena Devereux Women in Leadership Award to recognize outstanding female professionals at the Gold Leaf Celebration held in September. The work of these outstanding women has impacted the Greater Main Line Region in the areas of business excellence, community service, exceptional women’s leadership and the advancement of all employees.
• Main Line 5K Run - Held in September in downtown Wayne, this Foundation fundraising event raises money towards The Main Line Chamber Foundation's Scholarship Program for area volunteer firefighters and EMTs.
• Red Carpet Dinner - Held in late Fall, dubbed the client appreciation event of the Main Line, features a cocktail, reception and a dinner program with a well known business speaker.
• Business Card Exchanges - Business Card Exchanges are a premier networking event offered by the Chamber where members are provided an opportunity to host an event and bring guests to their facility.
• Network at Noon – These highly targeted monthly luncheons at a chamber member restaurant features a prominent luncheon sponsor followed by a fabulous buffet lunch, then it’s your turn to dazzle the crowd with your thirty second elevator pitch.
• The Society of Professional Women - Launched in 2009, The Main Line Society of Professional Women was designed to fill a need for a professional organization for women of all ages and businesses of all types and sizes in the Main Line Region. The Society of Professional Women (SPW) enhances personal and professional development by offering participants stimulating programs, networking opportunities and a welcoming forum to share experiences and insights.
Click here to see more information about SPW
• Young Professionals - Young Professionals was created to offer 21 to 40 year olds the opportunity to build and enhance networking skills through professional socialization and education. Events allow you to enjoy complimentary hors d'oeuvres and drink specials at a local neighborhood hangout as you make new business contacts.
• Leadership Main Line – Leadership Main Line is a powerful and intensive program designed to enhance the caliber of volunteer leadership in the community.
Individuals interested in participating in the LML program complete an extensive application process along with a personal interview that focuses on why they wanted to participate. Each person chosen to participate exemplifies the LML mission. Classes benefit from classroom settings designed to enhance drive, motivation and commitment by offering skills, knowledge and networks needed to assume and/or enhance their leadership roles in business, nonprofit organizations, public service boards or elected positions.
LML provides the Main Line community with an ever-growing diverse group of leaders who have shared in the LML experience and continue to benefit from the knowledge. Click here to see more information about LML
• The Summit on Business Leadership and Corporate Volunteerism- Held in late October, leaders gather to discuss the role of businesses in addressing community needs at a time when employees expect to work for companies that care about more than the bottom line. Experts and a CEO panel present the latest thinking in how to encourage and track employee engagement, select the best partners and ensure that investments make a difference. With 250 business leaders in attendance, sponsors are promoted on all marketing for this event, as well as part of post-event publicity in Chamber newsletters and press releases.